Oil & Gas
July 13, 2012 - An article by
Angela Tuzzo, MRB Public Relations
Case study: Tilley Pressure Test expands business with document management
Few industries produce as many critical business documents as exploration and production operations. This is especially true with recent regulation changes .......read more
The Tilley promise:
Tilley Pressure Test, Inc. is dedicated to providing superior NDT services by consistently improving the quality of our testing products; to add value for clients through technical innovation, foresight, integrity, and aggressive performance; and to serve with character and purpose.
Tilley Pressure Test, Inc. is fully committed to providing the highest quality of services.
Each member of our team strives to meet the needs of our customers and exceed their expectations.
Our objective is to continually improve our company performance, while offering our customers a safe and cost effective service.
- Tilley Pressure Test is proud to be an ISO 9001:2015 certified company. Our employees are dedicated to quality, service, and continually improvement.
- The ISO system helps to organize, standardize and control operations.
- ISO Registrar Audit Certified July 25, 2011
- TPT Internal Audits 9 Comprehensive internal process audits
- Platinum Registration (3rd party registrar) performs extensive audits annually at each facility to ensure ISO standards are being met.
Jimmy & Kimberly Tilley, Owners/CEO - 580-470-9492
Brian Stewart, COO - 580-470-9492
Vance Taff, CFO - 580-470-9492
Jeff Johnson, Project Manager - 580-470-9492
Clay Howell, Internal Auditor - 580-470-9492
Hydrostatic PressureOne of the most common methods used to test for leaks and flaws.
Phased ArrayTesting equipment for detection of hidden cracks, voids, porosity and other internal irregularities.
Magnetic ParticleFor detecting surface and subsurface discontinuities on parts comprised of iron, nickel or cobalt.
Hardness TestingPart is indented by a hardened steel ball and the size of the impression is measured.